Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wanderlust

brought to you by,
Yours Truly

I learned the word "Wanderlust" from Joanna. Tumblr language, and I notice how much I feel for this feeling. How much I longed for an escape to a place that I can just run away and be free.
I want to do this. For myself.

Its what I wanted to do this for a long time. I longed for this in many years & I finally made it to the day that I get to go to a vacation alone.

I need to get away from my parents. Cause as much as I love them. I am fucking annoyed of em.


I need to pretend to be someone else. Be a tourist and be inspired to write.

But....I met someone recently. Everything was alright until I met him, he came into my life full of joy and effortless moments. Being with him was effortless, it wasnt forced and being planned.


Maha told me the best things come to NOT HAVING A PLAN. And apparently he is right.
I actually found something that I dont need to work on, I dont need to struggle with to get into a happy moment. Its just us.


His scent still on me. Everywhere I go, I see him around in my life revolving like a shadow.


Which is also bad. I had been alone for far too long, I depend on baby Joanna so much that I didnt realize that living without her is so important yes. But now that I found him, when he came into my life I realize that he is already part of my daily routine. Which is weird.


Which is bad again.

Now I cant leave for my vacation in peace. Cause part of me is in wanderlust and the other part tells me I cant leave him here, cause I wanna be by his side. Spending time with him.

Yes. Im worried. What happens when Im gone? Will anything change? Will his love for me fiddle away just as easily as how he fell for me?

No comments: