Monday, December 19, 2011

Maybe

brought to you by,
Yours Truly

I've been talking to Joanna, and what really hit me was when she said that maybe I should just back off and leave before I get hurt.

Its so easy to get hurt by something you know would hurt you eventually. So yeah. I guess she is right. Maybe its cause.
I AM NOT FUCKING BULLETPROOF.

I actually really fell for this shit. Like okay lets not call it shit because its one of the happiest things I had this year. Like exteremely happy in the sense that I can just smile everyday waking up happy and not intending to be NOT SAD.

Getting phone calls and text that would make you smile the whole entire day without fail.

Seeing the person you love just look at you like you're the only thing he sees.

So many things that I would he does for you that would mean the world to you.

Little things that didnt really mattered seem to huge.

The drive you guys have when you are together.

The effortless talks and acts you have when youre together.

Yeah. But then again. :) as much as I love you....
hmm....yeah... :?
FUCK THIS SHIT! IM IN LOVE.

No comments: