Thursday, November 24, 2011

The One That Got Away

brought to by,
Yours Truly

Sometimes things that you may find oh so precious to you, may turn your back on you because honestly, they dont give a crap about you as much as you do about them.


But the person that I truly trust upon was Joanna. Shes been there throughout every ups and down most of my life, which I am solely thankful for. Over the years, we both felt that we depended on each other. Truth is, I depended on her most of the time, because she was the only one that I can fully trust my life with. Others that also have been there was Marcus, whom I seriously hang out too much with! haha.


Im turning into a guy just by hanging out with Marcus too often!

But yes, he was also there to listen and cheer me up during my downs and be nonsensical during my ups. I've been grateful, cause he has grown to be one of my true friends.


I would also wanna thank Damien! Even though we've been so busy with our lives lately, we still managed to sustain our friendship for oh so many years. You have no idea how much I missed him! Our times we spent together we're just so meaningful that it was also so effortless. I haven't been hanging out with for awhile, cause usually I am the one initiating an invite for movies and stuff like that.

A day before his birthday, he offered to watch a movie. Which was honestly surprising, and I really appreciated it. The busy guy that he is, I knew that he missed me as much I miss him. hee hee....


Okay...sounds funny but yeah....


Just been so grateful lately eventhough I was extremely absorb with so many things lately. But knowing that I have these best friends behind me to support me and hold me by the arm when I need them to, proves to me clearly that IF ANYTHING FUCKING HAPPENS TO THEM I'D DIE


AND IF ANYBODY TRIES TO FUCKING HURT THEM! ILL KILL EM! AND BACK THEM UP NO MATTER WHAT! suck on that asshole. your loss for being such a dickhead.

ps: A new cover will be coming soon next week! :)


tuning to: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

No comments: