Sunday, November 27, 2011

Obsessions

brought to you by,
Yours Truly

I've been obsessed. With what you may ask?

Fashion. Music. Art.

What happens when everything comes together? I've been introduced to Travis Shields, he's an amazing photographer, but not just any photographer, a fashion photographer. He was able to capture so many amazing shots with so many amazing people. From the stars of Glee to True Blood to Teen Wolf to Vampire Diaries and many more. What more can you ask? A delicious variety of all the hot rising stars in one place. One man. One vision.

I turned crazy just now editing so many of my shots by Joanna, my bestfriend whos indie style photography didnt apply for my wild and Travis Shield inspired kind of shots. It was crazy, but I loved it. Therefore, thanking her so much for everything she has done for me.

I've grown for a love and obsession towards a band called KIDS OF 88. And when Travis Shield was discovered, I was even more inspired to do something. One of his most captivating work was this.

It featured Juno Temple and Emma Roberts. Juno with the inspire True Blood vampire tears and Emma with the Harry Potter inspired unicorn tears.
Now if you dont know what those in their mouth represents. Its smoke. very artistic actually.


Now I told you I've also been obsessed with Kids Of 88 these days. And so Yeah! You guessed it, just look at this photo. I'm already a fan. It was inspired by their album cover I guess. Check it out below!
This is their album cover for their album. I so far sorta duplicated the album cover but its not perfect, haha.
I was also inspired by Travis Shield so most of the editing work I did was based on em.
No idea if it worked but check out the rest and compare it with his work.
Now some may not know what it mean by "The Valley" its also based on another song called The Valley by Eisley. Theyre amazing and I absolutely fell for this song. Real nice. Introduced by Joanna.

And below, are Tyler Shields work of art.


Heather Morris everyone!
If youre a fan of Glee and Vampire Diaries you'd know its a dream come true.
Lindsay Lohan and my TYLER!! haha
Juno Temple and Emma Roberts

So yeah these are the few I really love. Theres more, but yeah. Just a lil tease.
For more of Travis Shield just go to

www.travisshieds.com

tuning to: My House by Kids of 88

No comments: