Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tell The MotherBroke Brothers Be Quiet

brought to you by,
Yours Truly

So today as I woke up half stoned, I had breakfast with my family. It was definately an awesome meal. Headed to work straight afterthat to find myself in major menstrual pain. Damn people, when you have menstrual pains you cant even move or stand without feeling a knife stabbing and scraping your insides. Ladies should know how annoying and frustating this feels.

THANK GOD!!!
MAH BOSS LEMME HOME EARLY YAY!

Hey I aint faking or tripping here okay I am in serious pain. Even being back home my mum was tripping over this whole shit. Heres the deal, I have a family trait that seems to have lack of blood PLUS the period its like x2 of losing blood. Kinda like instant vampire syndrome. So I was back home, took so meds and try heading back to sleep but i just couldnt I kept staring at my phone. As messages come in I kept getting disappointments over and over.

My night is somehow awesome now anyways, having the time of my life skyping with Bensern eventhough we are doing different things now. I miss him buahahaha. But I really really need to be distracted yay! Had the most disgusting dinner and supper. Cant eat much these days, feel like puking RIGHT THIS INSTANT. But honestly the night is still young...right? hahaha. I think I shall go and stone with my songs now :)

tuning to: Whatsit by Anya Marina

No comments: